Homies. This gift guide is better than ever. Like, way better because this time you have a chance to win all of the stuff in it! Worth over $700 so this is for sure a contest you want to enter.
We are so psyched to partner with of these amazing makers. We have a range of super small companies to larger companies (With employees! Multiple employees even! Amazing!!) and they are all people that I personally admire for their wonderful quality, rad products, and beautiful brand vision.
So head over to Instagram
and get on it!
2. neve / hawk Adult Trucker hat $28, out of stock but tons of other amazing stuff for the whole family! All made ethically in California. For the giveaway, they are offering a $50 shop credit!
3. Beeteeth "Burn Brite" Pennant $20, Super rad dad Dan Christofferson graphic magic
4. July Nine Camo Sushi Sack $17.50, This perfect blend of leather and nylon was quickly given the nickname “the sushi sack” due to its coiled shape when rolled up.
7. Eroix "Hokule'a" Tee $48, They have symbolically placed Hōkūleʻa, and its accompanying constellation, on the pocket of their already amazing 80//20 tee
9. Kiriko Tsurukame Navy Bandana $28, Kiriko's "Tsurukame" pattern is made to look like American-style bandanas, but up close it shows many tiny Japanese symbols. The cranes (tsuru) and tortoises (kame) are popular symbols for good fortune and long life. For the giveaway, they are offering a $100 shop credit!
10. Aloha Sunday Stripes Dopp Kit $32, Made from Japanese fabric and crafted in the USA, this bag is the perfect size for all your goodies.
11. Tosan Leather Key Fob $40, Leather and brass that will wear beautifully. Made in Utah by our friends at Winding Wheel
12. Etta + Billie Cedarwood Soap $12, farm-to-bottle bodycare that smells like walking through a quiet, wintery forest. For the giveaway, they are offering this as well as Evergreen Tangerine soap!
13. Ijji Pants $140, Unisex drawstring pants with an elastic waist. Constructed from a tight-weave Japanese canvas that will last a long time and get better with age.
Happy holidays, happy shopping, and good luck!
Leave a comment